Client Profile: As Wirral’s largest employer, Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is the thriving heart of the local community. Comprising Wirral’s only Emergency Department, it is one of the biggest and busiest acute NHS Trusts in the North West.
Role in the delivery of the contract: St. Vincent’s provide specialist back-office support for Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust’s Cerner Millennium EPR system. As one of the NHS’s Global Digital Exemplars the Trust is seeking to maximise the use of Millennium and remove paper-based working wherever possible and have an ambition to be the first Trust in the county to achieve HIMMS Level 7 status. To assist them on this journey St. V provides the Trust with a remote configuration service.
- New functionality and enhancements are delivered faster
- Optimisation of solutions are highly customised
- Likely to improve perception and take-up of technology
- In-house IT teams can focus on other priorities
- Accelerates the Trust’s GDE journey