We strongly believe in embedding our values and positivity from the top down. Our ‘love brand’ plays a big part in this. We continually take feedback and suggestions from our employees, consultants, clients and wider network and use this information to ensure they love working with / for St. Vincent’s! Nurturing a supportive, positive and motivated environment is an important part of our culture.
St. Vincent’s Client’s
What makes St. Vincent’s different is that we really enjoy what we do, and we do it with integrity. Some of the tangible ways in which you will experience our love brand are as follows:
- Personalised cards – to express our gratitude
- Harmonious relationships with our clients – we put their needs first
- Always on hand and available to help
- Friendly enthusiastic consultants who are happy to be at work
- Agile and real sense of urgency
- Can be trusted to do the job well and to be flexible to the needs of our clients – for an example of this please see our technical go-live case study
St. Vincent’s Team
We reward every St. Vincent’s employee for their hard work. They know they are trusted and valued. Over and above financial incentives we offer a range of additional benefits like perk boxes, flexible working, evening meals for those working late and personal days (extra annual leave so that statutory holidays can be used for fun or leisure rather than dentist appointments or MOTs). Our values are reflected in all our consultants (an achievement that we consistently cultivate and strengthen). Therefore, we are happy to recognise the great people that represent the St. Vincent’s brand so well. Furthermore, we are confident that the resulting enthusiasm for the brand shines through in all customer engagements.